I put a 100M bet on Chelsea to win yesterday. The money was taken, however I did not receive a message in events saying I had put the bet on. Consequently I did not get a message saying I had won the bet. I'm not bothered about the money lost, I just don't dare to put another bet on atm.
bookie
Started by Stoupey [480400] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
I put a 100M bet on Chelsea to win yesterday. The money was taken, however I did not receive a message in events saying I had put the bet on. Consequently I did not get a message saying I had won the bet. I'm not bothered about the money lost, I just don't dare to put another bet on atm.
I guess someone solved it, thank you. I got a message.