Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bookie

Started by Stoupey [480400] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Stoupey [480400]

I put a 100M bet on Chelsea to win yesterday. The money was taken, however I did not receive a message in events saying I had put the bet on. Consequently I did not get a message saying I had won the bet. I'm not bothered about the money lost, I just don't dare to put another bet on atm.