The normal stuff, cans alcohols and flowers and plushies kind has to be below market price.
The other stuff is for collectors. I do not sell directly to collectors but I sell to bigger traders who buy this stuff in bulk and wait till a collector comes searching for them and sell them at a higher price.
The market price, I usually clear it up to the price I sell at except leaving 5-6 lower..It is a tactic. If there are a few lower priced items, it means the rrp will remain lower and more people will add an item at 2k instead of 4k. If I sell at 7k, buying at 2k gives me way more profit then 4k.
These are all my logs since yesterday, the name of course hidden.
XYZ bought 316 x Nodding Turtle from your bazaar for $2,212,000. 2014/12/169:07:47 PM
XYZ bought 277 x Elephant Statue from your bazaar for $1,385,000. 2014/12/169:07:35 PM
XYZ bought 325 x Mayan Statue from your bazaar for $1,625,000. 2014/12/169:07:25 PM
XYZ bought 75 x Sports Shades from your bazaar for $1,500,000.
XYZ bought 40 x Morphine from your bazaar for $679,960.
XYZ bought 23 x Bottle of Stinky Swamp Punch from your bazaar for $11,270,000.
XYZ bought 3 x Bottle of Mistletoe Madness from your bazaar for $1,425,000.
XYZ bought 1 x Can of Red Cow from your bazaar for $1,550,000.
XYZ bought 1 x Book from your bazaar for $350,000. 2014/12/1710:48:38 AM
XYZ bought 2 x Can of Red Cow from your bazaar for $3,100,000. 2014/12/1710:28:25 AM
XYZ bought 1 x Can of Red Cow from your bazaar for $1,550,000. 2014/12/1710:26:32 AM
XYZ bought 1 x Can of Red Cow from your bazaar for $1,550,000.
These are all my logs since I started. Of course all aren't bought the same person. The first 4 logs is what I intend to highlight though. I can price some items even a bit more higher, but then they'll take months to sell. You need to know people who trade in these on a large scale or collectors.
You're literally the reason I just restarted. I want to see how long it takes me to make a dirty bomb if active from the minute you join; good luck mate!
lol you two put me toshame, I'm still at a loss of how to earn all that but I'm learning a lot from this thread (only played like half the time by the way)
Where do you find these deals man, that's just absurd? Do you check the item market every minute or do you post in the forums/IRC or? FFS w've got a winner here boys