yep, all the confusion messed up my coordination
Oldest player in Torn?
Started by Haufler [52014] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
yep, all the confusion messed up my coordination
3624 days old. ;)
But I have a walking stick with dog poo on the end... [:sick:]
Weird... I have a dog poo with a WALKING STICK on the end! [:confused:]
I'm not sure how that's supposed to work, but I would really like to borrow someone's handkerchief.
I am 3,558 days old!
I haven't looked him up in awhile but Sathanis I think had an ID of 281 if I remember correctly. He was active not very long ago and may still be today. I haven't checked before posting this and on my cell so can't be arsked to. Not sure if he's the oldest or not. I do think there was someone older at the same time I last checked on Sathanis.
one of my friends and faction member Mech [502] is damm old :)
Mentions: Mech [502]
3592 never would of thought I'd still be here, but yet here I am...
Congrats on 10 TC
Our ID's are so close. I signed up exactly 2 weeks after you did.
3360
that would be bogie :
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=148747
everyone knows he's ched's multi. he even play the game long before torn was created...!
Mentions: bogie [148747]
I used to be this guys underling a loooonngg time ago :P
I'm almost at 10 Years.
Any points for being old & lvl 85?
Morgan Freeman
3605 days I feel old now
I think I beat all of you - 18,286 days old and still kicking
Getting too old for this crap
Players with ID 2 (inactive since 2140 days) and ID 6(inactive sincce 44 days) are both 3693 days old as well .