Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Oldest player in Torn?

Started by Haufler [52014] on in General Discussion.

68 replies · 2.51k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

QJedi [32586]

Weird... I have a dog poo with a WALKING STICK on the end! [:confused:]

I'm not sure how that's supposed to work, but I would really like to borrow someone's handkerchief.
D3ADLY [282188]

I haven't looked him up in awhile but Sathanis I think had an ID of 281 if I remember correctly. He was active not very long ago and may still be today. I haven't checked before posting this and on my cell so can't be arsked to. Not sure if he's the oldest or not. I do think there was someone older at the same time I last checked on Sathanis.
Kate [1701775]

Players with ID 2 (inactive since 2140 days) and ID 6(inactive sincce 44 days) are both 3693 days old as well .