Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stats question

Started by JaniSlo [633850] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
JaniSlo [633850]

Ok I'll admit I've never really played that much and I have very low battle stats, but I just signed in after 3 months and exchanged my army job points for stats and it almost doubled my total stats. What is going on?
ghostcell [711590]

Yes, army job points can be used for stats. Typically it is best to save the points up (til around 1000 or more) then use them all to get a mil or so of def or strength.
This is a good option to give the stats a nice little boost to help with gym gains before reaching cap.
Xukusari [287382]

The stat gain from army points is exponential as they accumulate. They more you have the more you gain and since you waited at least 3 months you gained a nice bonus :)