Ok I'll admit I've never really played that much and I have very low battle stats, but I just signed in after 3 months and exchanged my army job points for stats and it almost doubled my total stats. What is going on?
Stats question
Started by JaniSlo [633850] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Ok I'll admit I've never really played that much and I have very low battle stats, but I just signed in after 3 months and exchanged my army job points for stats and it almost doubled my total stats. What is going on?
Yes, army job points can be used for stats. Typically it is best to save the points up (til around 1000 or more) then use them all to get a mil or so of def or strength.
This is a good option to give the stats a nice little boost to help with gym gains before reaching cap.
The stat gain from army points is exponential as they accumulate. They more you have the more you gain and since you waited at least 3 months you gained a nice bonus :)