I really wish I had gotten to this thread earlier and found out what #1 was, I already knew the others.
Karma spoiler
Started by Robb-Stark [1075937] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 127 / 127 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I really wish I had gotten to this thread earlier and found out what #1 was, I already knew the others.
Pet oil rig. He lives in the garden of your private island. When he is a good boy he makes oil for you. When he is a bad boy he makes a mess and you have to clean it up.
I really want one! How long until he grows up to be a full size Oil Rig and gets to play with the big boys?
he will be able to mention in private mail...? Surely he can't be fedded or muted for giving that sort of information out.
Why can't he tell anyone? He has earned it. How can they create something then tell players to keep it a secret? Most stupid shit I've ever heard in my life, thanks for sharing!
ok ill tell you what number one is....
1. ___ __ _____ _____
i am sure Robb will fill in the blanks [:laughing:]
Don't hate the player.... [:laughing:]
No. If he can't share it on the forums he can't by pm.
And yes he could potentially could be fedded when Ched has specifically said to keep certain game secrets so people can be surprised. The same way the committee can't blab about up coming changes. The only reason that free roam is public is the fact that it accidentally got released to everyone for a very short time so it was public anyway.
It's all fun and games now but this will mean people will be secretly organising and gaining karma unfairly. The n00bs have already started getting to 1k from various means it seems.
Wild stab in the dark, a forum for 1k+ karma guys. Like the donator forum.
well i'm 500 off... i think it'll be a while till i find out what number 1 is, guess i should post a lot more stuff... more creative than this ;_;
'various means' ie cheating?
many people will be going to multi heaven soon i think :P
But there are ways around talking about secret things, say for example, a player in the players committee can talk to other players about up and coming updates and get away with it, how you ask, its simple, they communicate outside of the game through facebook, Skype, emails etc
I know for a fact that some players in the committee do just that
The nerds will do that yes. We are playing a text browser game. There are MANY nerds here.
Ive noticed mate, their easy to spot, they all have over 1k karma lol
If you research my posts, the answer will be there in black and white. I knew before all the trolls got there 1k. Its not that big of deal.
Which page in Awards/Honors did the honor bar show?I'm sure i have seen it but i can no longer find it?
this is the post of the millenium!!!!!!!!!
"Posts: 7083"
Yeah, not happening.