8 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Most-liked replies
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 1 likes · You can see your progress at the fortune teller in China when you get flying at level 15. I prefer the mystery though.
I know you are young, but this has been suggested a million times and is something Ched (the owner) has said we will never see, I wouldn't hold my breath kid.
If you want progress bars, you'll find them in torncity, lol.
The more you play, the more you'll level up.
- edit - I guess other RPG games are filtered out..... other MMORPG games have progress bars. That's the point I was trying to get across. (I didn't type "torncity")