Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level progression bar.

Started by Mofty [1880148] on in Suggestions.

8 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mofty [1880148]

I know I'm only level 2, but it would be nice if there was a "Rank bar" to see how far away I am from levelling up.


The only way of getting one would be from buying it with points??


What's your thoughts??
Mofty [1880148]

Ohh I didn't know that, but Do you want to travel all the time to find out?


Also the time it takes from traveling.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

I know you are young, but this has been suggested a million times and is something Ched (the owner) has said we will never see, I wouldn't hold my breath kid.
dccrew3 [1850794]

This is part of the mystery of the game... its stated in its game description even. it adds to the surprise of leveling up
SurgeonGeneral [360740]

If you want progress bars, you'll find them in torncity, lol.

The more you play, the more you'll level up.

- edit - I guess other RPG games are filtered out..... other MMORPG games have progress bars. That's the point I was trying to get across. (I didn't type "torncity")