I recently became head of my current faction, and I was just wondering if there was a way to not be part of any faction wars. All I want to do is keep the thing floating, and I currently don't give an iota of a damn about warring right now. So, is there a way to opt out of faction wars?
Faction Wars
Started by Mooenstein [1195266] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I recently became head of my current faction, and I was just wondering if there was a way to not be part of any faction wars. All I want to do is keep the thing floating, and I currently don't give an iota of a damn about warring right now. So, is there a way to opt out of faction wars?
If your faction is full of new players other factions will war you all the time for easy respect. Do some trimming. Im flying so i cant see how many people are in your faction.
No you can not opt out.
Either fight back or keep training till the war either times out or someone wins.
Don't be boring, fight a little sometimes :)
I just looked at your war 0 attacks have been made so far. I wouldnt worry about it.
Roll over hard n carry on with your day
Well, I only ask because one of the guys in my faction I know in RL, and I know [at the moment] that he's been busy with a bunch of other things, so I thought I'd ask while I was thinking about it. Besides, how much fun could someone have warring against a faction with 1 & 1/2 active players? [That sounded better in my head]
I've seen 1 or 2 man factions that could be irritating. Not war-winners to be sure, but enough to be fun.