Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Wars

Started by Mooenstein [1195266] on in Faction Discussion.

6 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Mooenstein [1195266]

I recently became head of my current faction, and I was just wondering if there was a way to not be part of any faction wars. All I want to do is keep the thing floating, and I currently don't give an iota of a damn about warring right now. So, is there a way to opt out of faction wars?
dunmugmeh [538353]

If your faction is full of new players other factions will war you all the time for easy respect. Do some trimming. Im flying so i cant see how many people are in your faction.
Midknight [332505]

No you can not opt out.

Either fight back or keep training till the war either times out or someone wins.

Don't be boring, fight a little sometimes :)
Mooenstein [1195266]

Well, I only ask because one of the guys in my faction I know in RL, and I know [at the moment] that he's been busy with a bunch of other things, so I thought I'd ask while I was thinking about it. Besides, how much fun could someone have warring against a faction with 1 & 1/2 active players? [That sounded better in my head]