Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Issues

Started by Muvez [1591888] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Muvez [1591888]

When I try to go to the bookie through the Casino on the sidebar it says "Cannot access this page while in the hospital!", but I'm not in the hospital. I'm on App2.
Porny [604593]

Can we have some examples of the devices, operating systems and browsers to which problems are being experienced, thanks.
Shady_Lady [1729682]

Im traveling now but the problem was on

pc ff and chrome

tablet iPad Safari and chrome.

cleared cache and cookies and history on all. No success.
MIKELEE30 [1088323]

I think i have a bug/glitch. Im looking now and im trying to go in casino to do some bookies but when i do it says im in the hospital if im in the hospital my screen will be whte and i wont have any health. I just attacked and hosp someone just recently with full health still.

I loged off and loged back in recently hoping it will reset or whatever but gave me no hope.

Vista and chrome is having the issues
Maruto [1634194]
You are trying to access a page which is blocked when in hospital!

i 'mn 't in hospit. but can 't access bookies