When I try to go to the bookie through the Casino on the sidebar it says "Cannot access this page while in the hospital!", but I'm not in the hospital. I'm on App2.
Bookie Issues
Started by Muvez [1591888] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
When I try to go to the bookie through the Casino on the sidebar it says "Cannot access this page while in the hospital!", but I'm not in the hospital. I'm on App2.
yup have to agree. same probs here and am on app1
I am having this same problem.
I cleared my cookies and cache from both pc and tablet. Same problem.
connected to app 4
same thing here
Can we have some examples of the devices, operating systems and browsers to which problems are being experienced, thanks.
windows 7 pro firefox
Im traveling now but the problem was on
pc ff and chrome
tablet iPad Safari and chrome.
cleared cache and cookies and history on all. No success.
I think i have a bug/glitch. Im looking now and im trying to go in casino to do some bookies but when i do it says im in the hospital if im in the hospital my screen will be whte and i wont have any health. I just attacked and hosp someone just recently with full health still.
I loged off and loged back in recently hoping it will reset or whatever but gave me no hope.
Vista and chrome is having the issues
win 7
IE and chrome
same issue
also firefox on droid through smartphone
same happening here
You are trying to access a page which is blocked when in hospital!
i 'mn 't in hospit. but can 't access bookies
i 'mn 't in hospit. but can 't access bookies
It's bound to be a server side issue. I think everyone has it?
This is already Confirmed in this thread but no staff word
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15928082&b=0&a=0
Im on PC, using Chrome
Mentions: can't access bookie
Same, using firefox on pc
You are trying to access a page which is blocked when in hospital!
using IE windows 7 on PC
Same here.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Android 4.2.4
Chrome
Im on the App1 server.
i got the same problem on my laptop using chrome and windows 8
Stick to the one confirmed thread.
Bookie is now working for me.
Shady_Lady disliked your post
Problem?
Problem?
Mentions: Bookie Issues