Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

If you started again

Started by Kritical_Risk [1874539] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 491 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

PatBenatar [420347]

I did not understand what he was trying to say/ask. Care to explain?



Kritical_risk [1874539]

Don't shoot me but What are DPs and PIs?

Donator packs and Private Islands

Mentions: Kritical_Risk [1874539]

Yaz [1575994]

This ^ . Every single thing I've done on here was done without guides and without anyone around even for advice, I had to earn everything I have achieved so far.

It's really the journey what matters.

However, there's maybe one thing I can think of. The free refills that you get once you start the game, well I should've used them differently.
Apparently I still can't get over that >.>


KPCSlor [1557404]

I agree that resets are pointless

However for the sake of discussion if I restarted I would definitely donate at least $50. I spent far too long without a DP and had to slowly fumble my way around how to make money. Like others said if I restarted it would be like playing Super Mario for the 100th time and already know where all the warp zones are.

[image: www.emuljour.net]
veee [787089]

I definitely wouldn't restart, if however I could go back in time and do thing differently!

I would
1) Take more Xanax!
2) Level hold ( or at least try to XD )
Lonestar [1151936]

I ran one for years called 'my pet n00b' - im doing it again this year. Its currently in the planning stages but is only open to people under 100 days old im afraid...
Beerstein [1322136]

That post was upvoted quite a lot. Tanked my ass. Also it's still not a practical thing for staff to run, if you really want it you should and can set it up as a player. If you can't be bothered to why do you expect staff and admins that already have a full plate to take it on?
Kritical_Risk [1874539]

Thats a fair point. It could be a competition between players sort of thing. Maybe 3 top players take on 10 apprentices and the best ones out of each 10 compete in a final. TORN factor or Torn Idol gritted up a bit. Mmm thinking about it, its ideas like this which are wrong with the entertainment industry today!