what would a noob have that we can scam :P
If you started again
Started by Kritical_Risk [1874539] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
what would a noob have that we can scam :P
Have you not seen all of the DPs they sell to buy PI's? They have to fund the drug habit some how.
If I started again there would be a glitch in the Matrix.
That seems to be a very specific type of "noob" and most likely won't need the mentoring in the first place :P
Don't shoot me but What are DPs and PIs?
I did not understand what he was trying to say/ask. Care to explain?
Kritical_risk [1874539]
Don't shoot me but What are DPs and PIs?
Donator packs and Private Islands
Mentions: Kritical_Risk [1874539]
DP = Donator Pack,
PI = Private Island (The best house in Torn, minus the special, one-of-a-kind houses)
This ^ . Every single thing I've done on here was done without guides and without anyone around even for advice, I had to earn everything I have achieved so far.
It's really the journey what matters.
However, there's maybe one thing I can think of. The free refills that you get once you start the game, well I should've used them differently.
Apparently I still can't get over that >.>
im glad ice answered this saved me posting up some dodgey links!
I agree that resets are pointless
However for the sake of discussion if I restarted I would definitely donate at least $50. I spent far too long without a DP and had to slowly fumble my way around how to make money. Like others said if I restarted it would be like playing Super Mario for the 100th time and already know where all the warp zones are.
[image: www.emuljour.net]
I definitely wouldn't restart, if however I could go back in time and do thing differently!
I would
1) Take more Xanax!
2) Level hold ( or at least try to XD )
you've got it all wrong lol
DP = Double pen
PI = pi = 3.14 = 22/7
i would ask my friends to rent me a free PI :P and shit loads of money...but seriously i would not start again.,
I ran one for years called 'my pet n00b' - im doing it again this year. Its currently in the planning stages but is only open to people under 100 days old im afraid...
Sounds a bit Prison-ish
That post was upvoted quite a lot. Tanked my ass. Also it's still not a practical thing for staff to run, if you really want it you should and can set it up as a player. If you can't be bothered to why do you expect staff and admins that already have a full plate to take it on?
only open to people under 100 days old
well i didn't want to join anyway...so there [:evil:]
well i didn't want to join anyway...so there [:evil:]
Thats a fair point. It could be a competition between players sort of thing. Maybe 3 top players take on 10 apprentices and the best ones out of each 10 compete in a final. TORN factor or Torn Idol gritted up a bit. Mmm thinking about it, its ideas like this which are wrong with the entertainment industry today!
Very good point indeed !
Start using energy and nerve refills a lot earlier.