Mentions: Anonymous [9]
Anonymous mails
Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
The only anonymous letter I´ve received was a half sad threat about sending a certain guy 50 mill or else he´d get some *cough* high levels to constantly hosp me. Well, I did send the guy something - I gave him a one way ticket to hospital XD
But the "victim" aswered me...
Maybe people can answer with not know the "hacker".
I finished the CSB 2 weeks ago.
Yes, responding to the anon mail sends a mail to the anon person, without revealing the anon's identity.
Guys, this MADNESS has to stop! Someone is killing all the bunnies in Torn. OMG, I don't know what to do, God help me!
[image: i.imgur.com]
I cried past few days like a baby..[:cry:]
Apparently I'm quite the looker. Made me giggle. Thanks for all the funny anon emails I've been getting whoever you (plural) are.
Anonymous says:
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Some girls are pretty,
And then we have you.
Mentions: Anonymous [9]
I've been sendin random anonymous mail and $ to people on my friends list for a couple years now.
I anon dollared tuck i think...
Stay off the crack noc. We no comprendo.
Noob go make your pictures xxx
I love you to babes.
i know my furry lil carebear x
Sorry to break it to you, but that doesn't read that way!
unless you think of the "And then we have you" as meaning you are in a league of your own compared to other girls (pretty wise)...but highly doubt that was the poets intent :(
I've had nothing from you noc. If I did I would reported you like everyone else does LOl ;)
You have you just dont know it were me ya cock ;)
As an english speaker with the same as my first language I most heartedly concur that the implied meaning differs somewhat from you have surmised.
No bother, no doubt in reality your perspective on the matter is mirrored by your great beauty.
However, my personal internet experience of you leaves me with a completely different view... Btw wasnt Daphne that frumpy chick with the orange sweater and horn rimmed glasses fro the old scooby doo cartoons?
Can't see why anonymous mails exist. They are used purely for flaming and abuse.
Replace "anonymous mails" with "the Interwebz".
Which is why the rules need to be loosened on them, we need more potential for harassing eachother.