Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FTW vs DA

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in Faction Discussion.

165 replies · 2.01k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 166 / 166 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Para [1455847]

Had a flashback from a couple of years when Torn just dies for no apparent reason.


On a lighter note, enough with the sluts Henkie!
We will pay, I promise!
Para [1455847]

I'm devastated!
Been looking buff all evening, I keep glancing at myself in the mirror.

And then THAT happens!
Majsan [843586]

Anyone got a night crew for sale? Anyone?


Awesome war simply awesome! Great art work of special Torn white DA and FTW!
Majsan [843586]

HenkiePuk attacked and hospitalized you [view]


I know how you feel. Ive sat in the shower for hours now with lipstick smeared on my face. How can I face the world after this? What do I tell my family?

Mentions: HenkiePuk [1043621]