‹ Faction Discussion Stories Forums Faction Discussion FTW vs DA
Posts archived: 166 / 166 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i cant believe i managed to get 4 attacks done already ! i thought i would get half that all war in total :P
DAM GOOD JOB ON BOTH SIDES
hey who turned on the lagbot
^^this its been a fantastic war so far would be a shame for lag to spoil it now !
Had a flashback from a couple of years when Torn just dies for no apparent reason. On a lighter note, enough with the sluts Henkie! We will pay, I promise!
I quit torn.
Oh the shame!
[image: i.imgur.com]
ffs wasn't even a retal? >.> P.S all the other times I let you win
I'm devastated! Been looking buff all evening, I keep glancing at myself in the mirror. And then THAT happens!
Para you taking a break from being a top bloke? :P
lol we all have our weak moments :D
HenkiePuk attacked you and lost [
view ]
hey mojo miss ya bud :)
oh this war is fokking great, ty for beeing part of it.
Mentions:
HenkiePuk [1043621]
lol n1 mrs. :D
That was before I discovered the nodding bird.
That fella has saved my arse so damn often.
Honorary FTW member!
[image: stream1.gifsoup.com]
Whats really going on during chains
[image: i1.bebo.com]
Where Masjan at? Someone needs to teach him how to use the computer
[image: 24.media.tumblr.com]
awesome war on both sides
I wish that two would go and take 2 hours away from his screen. :)
Anyone got a night crew for sale? Anyone? Awesome war simply awesome! Great art work of special Torn white DA and FTW!
HenkiePuk attacked and hospitalized you [
view ]
I know how you feel. Ive sat in the shower for hours now with lipstick smeared on my face. How can I face the world after this? What do I tell my family?
Mentions:
HenkiePuk [1043621]
I just hit visit nurses hit visit nurses and repeat Lol Its like im being gang banged by da