Well sad :(. We were one of the most hated factions of that time. Nobody used to like us.
ELF
Started by Lethal_lesnar [1845836] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 140 / 140 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Well sad :(. We were one of the most hated factions of that time. Nobody used to like us.
were you part of ELF?
Kash was a beast motherf**ker in elf!!!
are you another in elf lol?
indeed I was.
Since this thread seems to keep going somehow...
ELF, as I believe has already been said, came from the same generation as Calculated, Trigger Happy, and LS; small to mid sized factions (At the time) depending more on teamwork and high activity than on HoF stats. With some exceptions at TH if I recall correctly... In any case, ELF quickly gained rivalries with Calculated and LS (though, although few remember it, we once got along :p). Near the end, they had the balls to take on JFK by themselves. Yes, they were massacred, but it was a last stand worth remembering.
ELF had the benefits of good chainers, good resources (which helped them win an endurance war with Calculated), and good stats. However, simple chaining skill doesn't get you a first page of comments anticipating drama...
I think I'm being fair paraphrasing Nabisco when I say that ELF was less interested in making friends and allies and more interested in having fun. That led to a number of...erm....controversial actions in wars and a ton of forum banter. To their credit, some members of ELF were as least as talented at getting everyone worked up as they were at chaining. That, more than anything else, probably lead to their controversy.
The closing of the faction was a bit of a shame, as ELF was a diehard crew (as you can tell by their sig collection). However, it may well have been a big moment in WP's history, gaining some of the strongest ELF chainers. That's their legacy.
Hope that was a fair enough description, blood feuds aside. :p
They sound like they were fun lol think I might have liked them if I was active when ELF existed anyway
right, you told me a lot about them lol! I think they would be great if they were still here!
Buy us a fac with stead X herm X and we'll see what we can do...
Lol, maybe next year i will, ONLY if you all join lol.
I'm in!! I think I got a couple bucks you could use..
I make nearly 3b each month and spend half a bill so in a year I might have enough! Btw I meant like next year and a few months!
Lol ive always thought it would be fun to get elf back together for a warring rampage
Translation: My fee is running out and I'd like to sell another faction.
See this white text? It says you've had your buttons pushed. ;p
See this white text? It says you've had your buttons pushed. ;p
Nah, if we had an elf reunion I would be a faction manager but couple of my old managers could be the leaders so they knew for sure that wouldn't happen again
Elf was a great faction, and had awesome members was the best faction i been in so far. would be great to see them resurrect from the gates of hell:)
Then buy a faction and put Tranq in charge ;)
at the end of the day people can whinge all they want about nabs and slick selling ELF,but also lets not forget that they were paying for everything for 90% of the time until towards the end when a few of use started to help them.
hey, can you hold on to it for a year lol, i buy then lol. Thanks and slick, i hope you will be intersted in making ELF again!
and lime, OSA, all of you.