it would be great to see statistics for bookies like how many bets you won/lost. money gain/lost like other casino games just to keep the track of it.
Bookie Statistics
Started by psycabolic [1783463] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
it would be great to see statistics for bookies like how many bets you won/lost. money gain/lost like other casino games just to keep the track of it.
yep :)
Makes sense. Wouldnt call it a 'need', but still could be handy. R+
sounds nice :)
R+
sounds good, r+
nice suggestion
R+
I'd definitely call it a "Need"
would be great!!
bump
R+
R +
bump
I find it amusing that I accidentally dislike and you go on a small tantrum disliking mine.
[image: s18.postimg.org]
awww.
Either way nice idea, I'd like if I could.
I think for a lot of people ignorance is bliss in this regard :P
R+
I'd quite fancy this too, R+
Also some Blackjack stats so I can put myself off playing :)
bump
R+ to that