Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat windows in mobile

Started by Leaize [443758] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Leaize [443758]

It seems that I can't open(initiate) chatting with other player when I'm using my mobile. When I press the button it will just bring the page to the top without any action taken.

Problem : can't open new chat window with any player.
Information: Other player can still open(initiate) first
and the chatting work like in pc
Platform : mobile
Browser : chrome

I really hope this can be fixed as soon as possible as I do most of my business using chat and I need to initiate first.
Thanks
Leaize [443758]

I tried clearing the cache. I never been able to open(initiate) chat window at anytime. The trade, global, company, faction work just fine. Its just that I can't open chat with other person
Leaize [443758]

I tried using Firefox. The same problem occur. (Chat working like normal but I can't open new chat windows with others)
Leaize [443758]

Hi, its not fixed. Still no chat window opened when i click the link on the profile page. Just the browser moving up.
But I can use the section "people you know".

I think its alright, cause not many use Motorola. Thank you for the effort.
FrshPineAplJuic [1635363]

It happens for me too
But i got sth on my sleve. When using with mobile there r two type of views. Use computer view not mobile view then u can initiate chat with other, with anyone but still cant open on mobile view :(