It seems that I can't open(initiate) chatting with other player when I'm using my mobile. When I press the button it will just bring the page to the top without any action taken.
Problem : can't open new chat window with any player.
Information: Other player can still open(initiate) first
and the chatting work like in pc
Platform : mobile
Browser : chrome
I really hope this can be fixed as soon as possible as I do most of my business using chat and I need to initiate first.
Thanks
Have you tried clearing your cache, or were you possiby flying at the time, you had this problem?
I tried clearing the cache. I never been able to open(initiate) chat window at anytime. The trade, global, company, faction work just fine. Its just that I can't open chat with other person
:( same for me, except I'm on mobile safari. Really wish I could chat with mobile. Doesn't work at all
Could you try another browser to see if the problem exists there too please?
I tried using Firefox. The same problem occur. (Chat working like normal but I can't open new chat windows with others)
Ok i will pass this one up to be looked into.
What kind of device do you use? We have tested on HTC One and Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and all works fine.
Oww, I guess its because of my devices then. I use Motorola g2
Hi Leaize,
The issue has been fixed. Could be live today.
Hi, its not fixed. Still no chat window opened when i click the link on the profile page. Just the browser moving up.
But I can use the section "people you know".
I think its alright, cause not many use Motorola. Thank you for the effort.
It happens for me too
But i got sth on my sleve. When using with mobile there r two type of views. Use computer view not mobile view then u can initiate chat with other, with anyone but still cant open on mobile view :(