Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Average employee pay

Started by HARDCORE456 [1604779] on in Company Discussion.

8 replies · 191 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

HARDCORE456 [1604779]

I always thought it would be helpful if directors could see the average pay for employee stats. I think this would help with a good amount of the overpaying. Im also sure some of the companies who pay more because they can won't mind saving a few bucks.
Tarelli [1060371]

We used to but they got rid of it because it made it too easy to poach staff.

Could be a interesting addition to the city stats page.
HARDCORE456 [1604779]

Not necessarily looking at what we pay but our employees. I don't think employees should see each others pay

But say so e one has 80k stats. Let there be a place on our company page where there was an average of what every company employee with 80k stats was paid in torn.



Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I remember when I was an employee, I could see what everyone else got paid.

Can they still see those figures?
They should be hidden if that's what you are saying.