I always thought it would be helpful if directors could see the average pay for employee stats. I think this would help with a good amount of the overpaying. Im also sure some of the companies who pay more because they can won't mind saving a few bucks.
Average employee pay
Started by HARDCORE456 [1604779] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Tarelli [1060371]
· 4 likes ·
If my staff can be poached i dont want them - Smokey123 [248901] Helper
· 3 likes ·
I remember when I was an employee, I could see what everyone else got paid. Can they still see those figures? They should be hidden if that's what you are saying. - LethalKiss [1801948]
· 2 likes ·
Sure. Where we see the average pay? We used to be able to see how much other director paid their employee isn't that right? [image: forum.indowebster.com]
I always thought it would be helpful if directors could see the average pay for employee stats. I think this would help with a good amount of the overpaying. Im also sure some of the companies who pay more because they can won't mind saving a few bucks.
Sure.
Where we see the average pay?
We used to be able to see how much other director paid their employee isn't that right?
[image: forum.indowebster.com]
We used to but they got rid of it because it made it too easy to poach staff.
Could be a interesting addition to the city stats page.
Not necessarily looking at what we pay but our employees. I don't think employees should see each others pay
But say so e one has 80k stats. Let there be a place on our company page where there was an average of what every company employee with 80k stats was paid in torn.
I remember when I was an employee, I could see what everyone else got paid.
Can they still see those figures?
They should be hidden if that's what you are saying.
Yes they can still be seen. And I also agree they should be hidden.
Tareli
We used to but they got rid of it because it made it too easy to poach staff.
Pssstttt Its a secret.
Hahahahahaha
We used to but they got rid of it because it made it too easy to poach staff.
Pssstttt Its a secret.
Hahahahahaha
If my staff can be poached i dont want them
Staff in top performing companies are better to stay than go to a different under performing company that pays more.