Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
So am I. I have gotten a few forum bans in my time but the shit this dude spouts is on another level.
Tekken :D
Best game ever. xD
He is the King of the underworld, and also part of the illuminati, it should be expected for him to be busy since he is king, and illuminati stuffs.
lol
Yea. Trying to install this new world order of ours is a pain in the ass tbh. To many people with opinions and stuff yaknow?
No hades noooooooo! You can't do that!! :(
DONT QUIT BITCH D:
Yes you and Collette will be the only ones to stop the torrent of dynamite strapped terrorist keyboard warriors. Hint . Seba-nile xD
Ill still be in to say hello from time to time. I will never forget the great people I have met here. Im not going to say names but you know who you are. If I made a list and forgot anyone I would feel like shit and if I made a list of the people I like it would be a wrong thing to do imo. I love you all tbh. Bar Seba Nile. He is a f**king ass.
So true. There are a few others but many are battle fatigued. xD
Sigh. I'll miss you buddy.
Hey Hades I'm a big fan, give me your autograph and couple hundred millions before you leave :D
Love you too, Hades. Bye bye!
Probably find Hades in global when it aint down. Thats where i find him, anyways....
Now you're all making me feel bad leaving. xD
You cant leave u will miss me too much
Hades makes good on his deals... he is busy though. Not everyone dedicates their lives to this game lol. He's made most of my tags... and im a satisfied customer. Shame you quitting dude, best of luck.
Thanks guys. ;)