Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hades ...

Started by -Peaches- [867633] on in Graphics.

47 replies · 464 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TheEvilRock [1276473]

He is the King of the underworld, and also part of the illuminati, it should be expected for him to be busy since he is king, and illuminati stuffs.
Hades [1728299]

lol

Yea. Trying to install this new world order of ours is a pain in the ass tbh. To many people with opinions and stuff yaknow?
Hades [1728299]

Ill still be in to say hello from time to time. I will never forget the great people I have met here. Im not going to say names but you know who you are. If I made a list and forgot anyone I would feel like shit and if I made a list of the people I like it would be a wrong thing to do imo. I love you all tbh. Bar Seba Nile. He is a f**king ass.
IN_COLD_BLOOD [1613784]

Hades makes good on his deals... he is busy though. Not everyone dedicates their lives to this game lol. He's made most of my tags... and im a satisfied customer. Shame you quitting dude, best of luck.