Chat Boxes
Started by Maruto [1634194] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
same....window 7 / Google Chrome
Yep me too I'm using IE.... right on 47 of a chain... well done Torn!
i have a better question. is running your know nothing mouth how you got your bounties and high enemy count?
Same here. Crome / mobile
Same here Windows 7 / FF
Good to know it's not just me.
o I thought it was just me!!
Having the same problem
Chat not working on either laptop or IPhone
If it helps the admins, it happened right after new day crons ran...
Chatboxes down for me and my faction members, a few of them texted me when they went down, all at the same time.... lol
Not working here either.
pc ff or chrome.
Ipad
same problem ff and chrome
Only been here 25 days, and all ya'll are making me laugh every day.
Chat box out for a few hours, I noticed that Crasps was unavailable when I first saw chat gone.
They seem to be working fine for me now. Is the problem resolved?
Vysedal2 was on and seemed to fix the problem. There seems to be quite a bit of lag on actions with the loading bar such as crimes forums, searching players and using items. I can't do crimes atm on IE. But I can on Chrome
crimes are fine to me and chat boxes back to work
The place bounty page is slow loading for me :(
Anything that seems to require an internal load (no idea of proper technical word) that doesn't require a page refresh seems slow on IE.
im on Chrome however
No Caht here also