Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleting Faction

Started by Ricciardo [1878239] on in Faction Discussion.

6 replies · 214 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

I don't know, but if I had created a faction I didn't care about and couldn't find a way to delete it, I'd look for a way to simply leave the faction (and likely, join another one.)

If that didn't work, the next thing I'd try would be to get someone to declare war on my faction. I've heard that if you a faction loses enough respect, it goes away, and if you just created it and it has no other members, I'd assume you have very low respect.

Based on this : http://tcbasic.com/factions/

"Factions with 0 respect are destroyed, with everything in their vaults/ armory"