So i won't out of factions and i created one and i can't delete it completely pleaseeee help me out
Deleting Faction
Started by Ricciardo [1878239] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
So i won't out of factions and i created one and i can't delete it completely pleaseeee help me out
I don't know, but if I had created a faction I didn't care about and couldn't find a way to delete it, I'd look for a way to simply leave the faction (and likely, join another one.)
If that didn't work, the next thing I'd try would be to get someone to declare war on my faction. I've heard that if you a faction loses enough respect, it goes away, and if you just created it and it has no other members, I'd assume you have very low respect.
Based on this : http://tcbasic.com/factions/
"Factions with 0 respect are destroyed, with everything in their vaults/ armory"
Youre better off joining a faction with good specialties dunno why you would start one at your age and level
He's already deleted his faction. Why are you bumping dead threads?!
Maybe take your own advise ;)
xD
Yall stop getting along.
Remember blood fueds. Geesh