Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Numerical Values for Weapon Statistics

Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Suggestions.

49 replies · 226 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

You can compare weapons, in case you are curious...

If you right click on the bar and click inspect element, it will tell you how many pixels are green and how many are grey, the bar is 92 pixels long, so for example the Combat Helmet is 46px / 92px so you can see the values, but they are kind of odd as its not out of 100 lol
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

Yeah, I have that page bookmarked, I just think it would be helpful to have it on the item description page, shouldn't have to go to the wiki, also I've seen a few people asking about weapon damage in Q's forum, plus, some don't even know the wiki exists (despite the Help button at the top of the page)