Bump
Numerical Values for Weapon Statistics
Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Suggestions.
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Bump
Bump
Bump
Personally, I wish every bar on torn would do this. R+ since it has to start somewhere.
Bump this - I want it!
Why was this not suggested sooner? R+
I only just thought of it o_0
I know, I also wonder why I didn't think of it. It's so simple yet so brilliant.
You can compare weapons, in case you are curious...
If you right click on the bar and click inspect element, it will tell you how many pixels are green and how many are grey, the bar is 92 pixels long, so for example the Combat Helmet is 46px / 92px so you can see the values, but they are kind of odd as its not out of 100 lol
Bump
Bump
Yeah, I have that page bookmarked, I just think it would be helpful to have it on the item description page, shouldn't have to go to the wiki, also I've seen a few people asking about weapon damage in Q's forum, plus, some don't even know the wiki exists (despite the Help button at the top of the page)
Definitely, it's impossible to tell at the moment
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump