Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error 403

Started by AHairyFatMan [1878453] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
flufffy [494285]

I take it you are trying to use Chat?

There's a ban for 0.8 days still but yeah it's gone haywire somehow. There's no notes on your account so I can't see what the ban was for or when it started.

Passing to someone to look into it. Try to use chat again in about 20 hours the ban should be cleared either way by then.
flufffy [494285]

Ahh, the fact that you've just been released from Fed would have been good to know.

CHAT BAN DELETED

But leaving open as this happens often by the sounds of it. Can chat bans end the same time as fed sentences?
insegnante [1199250]

I have a Error 403 saying that I am banned until 11/04/2016. I just came out of fed for multi ban. My two sons are still in fed as we were all playing together. They have told me that they are going to try to report their problem as they've also bought donator packs so they could play. I would just like to know why I have the error 403 as I have no faction, job and the other chats and this comes up when I press the settings icon. I tried to go into the settings to see if my chats were turned off.
Vanguardian [1703767]

Error: 403

You have been banned until 29/06/2016, 12:16:13 pm TCT.

Came out of fed for multi ban, not sure if this is a bug or just standard procedure.
Just need some help. Thanks.
Marc [24377]

Please don't dig up old threads, especially ones which are a year old... file your own bug report in the future. I've removed your chat ban.