So i was in a blackjack game (I wont state the amount) but i doubled down now when i clicked the second double down button it put me back into the casino menu, so i clicked on blackjack again but it said i was already in a game but wouldnt let me rejoin eventually i managed to get on to blackjack but was back at the amount i wanted to play for screen, at this point the money i staked plus the double down amount was taken from my money? can anyone help me as to what to do ive messaged some staff but no replies!!
Blackjack? what the hell?
Started by _Sinister_ [1563143] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 50
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 49 likes ·
- You gambled money. - Nothing went wrong, results were correct. - You lost, you just didn't see it on the page due to double clicking. - I proved this by confirming your log. - The 'double clicking' will be … - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 42 likes ·
I'm very sorry for my loss. - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 39 likes ·
Okay, I admit it. I specially crafted this page just for your account, so that when you win on a high-stakes blackjack game, it'd hide the results and not pay out.
So i was in a blackjack game (I wont state the amount) but i doubled down now when i clicked the second double down button it put me back into the casino menu, so i clicked on blackjack again but it said i was already in a game but wouldnt let me rejoin eventually i managed to get on to blackjack but was back at the amount i wanted to play for screen, at this point the money i staked plus the double down amount was taken from my money? can anyone help me as to what to do ive messaged some staff but no replies!!
can you please explain, step by step, what happened?
Ok so I started a $70,000,000 black jack game I got the cards 7-3 the dealer had 6, so I doubled down, then it gives you like the confirmation "double down" button so I hit that, then for some reason it through me out of the game! When I went to rejoin it said you are already in a blackjack game, so i clicked the city link to sort of try and refresh the casino, then I went back clicked blackjack again and it took me to the amount I want to play for bit, so I typed in $100 hoping it would take me back into my old game, but it didn't so I'm $140,000,000 down without even seeing my cards!
to be checked
Well I've still heard nothing how long will this take?
Is anyone ever going to get back to me or let me know whats going on?
Yes, but you need to be patient. This is not a critical problem that needs immediate attention, like say a server crash or whatever. There's Bug Reports in here that have been waiting longer than a day.
Ok
I found two games, one with 140m bet (lost doubledown) and one with 70m bet (won).
Neither of them have the cards you mentioned. The 140 mill game which you lost, which was just before another game you made of ($100) you had...
Eight of clubs, Two of spaces, Seven of Hearts
Dealer had...
Three of Diamonds, Ace of spades, Seven of Spades
Well if it is that one, how come i didnt see this as soon as i clicked double down it kicked me out and the game was over??
Standard double-click issue. You skipped the 'lose' page, but everything happened correctly in the background.
Yeah right!! Never happened before, well i won't be wasting real money on donator packs no more to lose in the casino when i dont even have a chance of seeing my cards!
I suggest to wait for some time, most likely next week blackjack will be completely updated.
Or just don't play the rigged casino no more :) thanks for the detail of the response though ched!! Makes your donators feel like its worth spending the real money on here LOL
Okay, I admit it.
I specially crafted this page just for your account, so that when you win on a high-stakes blackjack game, it'd hide the results and not pay out.
Well i wont be spending a penny on this game again! I donated highly to this game youve just lost that lol
I'm very sorry for your loss.
Not my loss
I'm very sorry for my loss.
I always wondered why the staffs attitude was so bad on this game, now I've realised the apple doesn't fall far from the tree