1. splits are wrong, you should play both your hands before the dealer does. 2. if the dealer has a natural, you should only lose your original bet, and any double down or split bets should be returned. OR the hand should end without the player acting at all. 3. if you have a natural, you should not have the option to hit or stand. You already have the best hand, you just stand.
I'm sure there's more, I only got to play one day.
Thanks ched. You know i like the crying threads. You are the best! Next we should change something which actually effects the important parts of the game.
I'll quote from Aurel1 "That's not a bug, it's how it works in current version. You have a minor advantage because you play split game sone-by-one, not at teh same tme. But during second game dealer will be able to draw again."
I don't understand, what's the point of a split if that's ^ the case >.<