Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New BJ

Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in General Discussion.

124 replies · 1.93k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Interesting stat - Insurance wins: 22
Essentially shows how many people have the honour (slightly less in the future but for now good estimate)
JimmyJames [581165]

1. splits are wrong, you should play both your hands before the dealer does.
2. if the dealer has a natural, you should only lose your original bet, and any double down or split bets should be returned. OR the hand should end without the player acting at all.
3. if you have a natural, you should not have the option to hit or stand. You already have the best hand, you just stand.

I'm sure there's more, I only got to play one day.


Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

Yeah, took me like 15 hands, I have never played BJ before either, it's not that hard.

I was 1st for games lost, so take that as an indicator of how easy it is lol

(Now I'm second for both, I imagine it won't last long though)
dunmugmeh [538353]

Thanks ched. You know i like the crying threads. You are the best!
Next we should change something which actually effects the important parts of the game.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee

Congrats, it's pretty simple, I have no idea about BJ and I got it, shouldn't be too hard, bit of luck.

If you need to, buy a token refill guys! (or wait till tomorrow if you don't care about getting it on day 1)