Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a Software Job

Started by DeadpooI [1890941] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
DeadpooI [1890941]

Hi , I just started this game two days ago and I decided I want a job in software business. I am not looking for any salary , I just want to improve in this field and the better you help me the more I would be of use to you.