Hi , I just started this game two days ago and I decided I want a job in software business. I am not looking for any salary , I just want to improve in this field and the better you help me the more I would be of use to you.
Looking for a Software Job
Started by DeadpooI [1890941] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 12 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Hi , I just started this game two days ago and I decided I want a job in software business. I am not looking for any salary , I just want to improve in this field and the better you help me the more I would be of use to you.
ask in trade chat box or Company Recruitment section of main forums or you can go to newspaper-job listing-choose company type you want to join - mail the director of some of em companys
good luck
P.s : you should visit this link , it'll help you to get a better understanding of companys & their job specials
http://www.torn.com/wiki/Companies
moved