Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tabletop Simulator

Started by Becceh [847034] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Becceh [847034]

Anyone else have this on steam?

Recently bought it and have played a few games with friends, seems pretty decent so far!
I think it works better for more simple games such as scrabble, uno, cards against humanity etc rather than more complicated games such as monopoly as I've found I get a bit of lag with the games that have more pieces etc involved.
Miller [238240]

I found it interesting when it popped in my discovery queue but don't have enough friends to play this with.

Does multiplayer / playing with strangers work well in this?
Becceh [847034]

I haven't played the multi-player on it yet. It has push to talk within the game, which I think could be quite interesting with strangers. There's always quite a few random games on the go to join in with.
Miller [238240]

Wish they put some kind of picture preview of the host game before we join.
I was surprised many times by the content of the puzzles xD
Carrot [276687]

Y-yeah, it can be startling. But my friends are nice enough to protect me from those types of jigsaw puzzles. XD;