Anyone else have this on steam?
Recently bought it and have played a few games with friends, seems pretty decent so far!
I think it works better for more simple games such as scrabble, uno, cards against humanity etc rather than more complicated games such as monopoly as I've found I get a bit of lag with the games that have more pieces etc involved.
I found it interesting when it popped in my discovery queue but don't have enough friends to play this with.
Does multiplayer / playing with strangers work well in this?
I haven't played the multi-player on it yet. It has push to talk within the game, which I think could be quite interesting with strangers. There's always quite a few random games on the go to join in with.
just got the game, so much fun with so many games!
would recommend for anyone if you're on the fence :)
If DA set up game night I'd so be down!
hahah, that's such a good idea. Get on it!!
I don't own it...if DA shows interest I'd love it though!
there's a giveaway for a copy of Tabletop simulator and DLC. You guys should check it out :)
https://promosimple.com/ps/903e
I've been doing lots of puzzles with my friends. :D
Wish they put some kind of picture preview of the host game before we join.
I was surprised many times by the content of the puzzles xD
Y-yeah, it can be startling. But my friends are nice enough to protect me from those types of jigsaw puzzles. XD;