Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Widgets have bad format-coding

Started by neo-twister [41035] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

Bishop [105309]

Confirm that it is on all pages that have been opened by a tab from a link. Multi tabs displays this on Chrome.
Flatty [1561826]

I believe this happens when the menu is called for updates. I load a page and tooltip works fine, but then menu is called to check for updates and tooltip breaks.



You might need to set the initializeTooltip function within the menu updater.
McNeo [864688]

I get this as well, probably about 25% of the time. Chrome and Win7. Clicking a link to open a new page makes it work, but then it will randomly do this again.
Frinzell [1776252]

this happens to me on all the older icons (bank, bazaar ....

just formatting I think (displaying command string)

using chrome


Juxter [532071]

I get this as well from time to time, seems to be a chrome issue. I've nticed this on half loaded pages, as well as sometimes when a page has been open for a while.

Chrome
Win8