highlights on widgets have some programming issues regarding what is shown.
[image: s3.amazonaws.com]
is that after the page was loaded fully? i have seen that issue before, but only if the page was not loaded.
cant recall, but i've seen it happen from time to time anyway.
hopefully it is just a small preload bug.
Confirm that it is on all pages that have been opened by a tab from a link. Multi tabs displays this on Chrome.
I believe this happens when the menu is called for updates. I load a page and tooltip works fine, but then menu is called to check for updates and tooltip breaks.
You might need to set the initializeTooltip function within the menu updater.
its happening to me , if i log out and come back it works fine for a few minutes then reverts to same as the op posted.
I get this as well, probably about 25% of the time. Chrome and Win7. Clicking a link to open a new page makes it work, but then it will randomly do this again.
Happend here also. Page fully loaded. Chrome windows 7
[image: i.imgur.com]
seems random...
and get it from time to time still
this happens to me on all the older icons (bank, bazaar ....
just formatting I think (displaying command string)
using chrome
Used Chrome, hit initiate on faction planning. The plan wasn't ready yet and when I highlighted the widget, it showed that.
I get this as well from time to time, seems to be a chrome issue. I've nticed this on half loaded pages, as well as sometimes when a page has been open for a while.
Chrome
Win8
We have fixed this issue. They'll appear live on Tuesday