Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question, Beginners Refill Bar

Started by -BG- [1892592] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
-BG- [1892592]
The refill bar that beginners receive , they last forever or for a certain period of time ? each person give me a different answer , does anyone know for sure?
S0LE [1861496]

They will stay untill they are used, no limit of time (i think). Another advice - use them only on ENERGY. I wasted some on nerve. Be sure your nerve bar is full ( and Energy bar empty ) when you refill.
S0LE [1861496]

One of my friends, whose refill( which is 2 refills left) keeps over 100 days age and it remains TILL NOW.
So I think no limit, but don't know if Ched is so busy with updates and forgetting to limit.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Wrong...


-BG- ... They last until you complete the beginners missions.

My advice, use them as soon as you can, on stats is the best.
flufffy [494285]

Obviously I never got to use them, but my understanding is you now get 20 refills but it uses two at a time and refills both e and nerve, so I didn't think you could choose.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

This is not true, I had some left for a couple of weeks after I had completed the beginner missions.

@fluffy:

Yes, you can't choose which bars are refilled, but you can choose to refill only when your nerve bar is full and energy bar is empty, thus refilling only the energy bar. Like most noobs I wasted a few on nerve since I didn't understand that energy is so much more valuable.
Blexi [1458703]

Yes. Ohadik is right.

You get to keep them until you completed all the starter/introductory missions.

Try to use them when you manage to stay at a high happy property (like PI)
DK1993 [1870849]

i had them saved untill like 100 days

my advise?

don't use em early , like i did , the'll refill your Energy + nerve , so i suggest use them when you had your happy bar at full , and by "full" i mean at max cap which is 32000 i think , then use them for gym trains .

if wanted a guide or somethin , let me know via mail
but in a nut shell , that's all i can say...
mug [553318] Committee Committee

you needa have your someone give you 4 xanax and 5 E dvd's then train asking them how to do it and then use all 20 refills so you can insta jump up to 30k stats

save the refills for that