Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

7 Way Smackdown

Started by IIIlusionist [253384] on in Faction Discussion.

911 replies · 13.9k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 912 / 912 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

mug [553318] Committee Committee

thank god, now they can complain about losing because of the DB and not because they were outplayed.
iiNsane [1006280]

I spontaneously hop onto torn when time permits.


I try to be around for wars especially but still not really playing torn xD



The 7 way is around the time when my finals start but I'll be showing up for as much of it as possible xD






Am I the only one who got too excited and stacked up right away? :P

Energy: 1000/150 OVER




Azrael [980075]

DA you do know i want a signing bonus and 100 mill per hit don't you?

Mind you the day i get that is the day Henkie gets through a night on the Guinness in Dublin with myself and Conor......[:sick:] [:sick:] [:sick:]