Posts archived: 912 / 912 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
7 way huh..?
Make sure to load up the armories with tubs of lube,
things are going to heat up quick :X
sorry...already got WAY to many girls in Torn and the war
Salty tears + open wounds?
Sounds like a horrible time xD
only for the receiver [:evil:] [:sick:] [:laughing:]
I'm sure we will all get our turns ;)
you came back specially for 7 way? or back for good? or did you never leave? >.>
Weener fest for all the 7 way girls!
[image: i1289.photobucket.com]
Ok ok
And for IIIlusionist
[image: i.imgur.com]
mug [553318] Committee
Committee
· #193
thank god, now they can complain about losing because of the DB and not because they were outplayed.
Please don't hurt my nubsane [:sick:]
I spontaneously hop onto torn when time permits.
I try to be around for wars especially but still not really playing torn xD
The 7 way is around the time when my finals start but I'll be showing up for as much of it as possible xD
Am I the only one who got too excited and stacked up right away? :P
Energy: 1000/150 OVER
Thanks for putting this together Illlusionist. This is going to be a fun war.
DA you do know i want a signing bonus and 100 mill per hit don't you?
Mind you the day i get that is the day Henkie gets through a night on the Guinness in Dublin with myself and Conor......[:sick:] [:sick:] [:sick:]
rofl -
you didn't hear???? We changed our mind again [:laughing:]
I chain for PT:
Beware of drunk alguem lol