dirty bomb
Started by Unknown_Element [450910] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 166 / 166 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
SA only gon don did it didn't they
Hey look, I'm the Radioactive Man! I'm wearing my speedo over my hazmat suit!
[image: i.imgur.com]
[:laughing:]
Someone just aced the Telegraphic Style Writing 101 course... [:tongue:]
You equipped your Hazmat Suit.
No radiation for me, screw that garbage lol.
when does it go off again?
hmm double helmet double everything, guess ched didn't think of this when he added multiple armors in.
8 pm
I'd like to claim credit
(until the actual dropper is revealed)
And this is why I never sell my hazmat suit when I wonder if I should xD Well this should be interesting.....
The 7 way might have just gotten a bit more complicated....
7 ways are always way too complicated.
would be fun when you could dirty b a single person n delete some of their stats -)
Dear god that would hurt.....
I'd hate it to happen to me, but definitely a few people with mega stats I'd like to see it happen to :P
hells yeah
delete is too harsh, maybe just a passive reduction for a month
A reduction based on radioactivity.
Stats start of really nerfed (5%?) and gradually go back to 100 after a month just like the half life of an atomic isotope
That's actually not a bad idea, the passive stat reduction, it should at least take half your stats off the entire faction for a week or so.
If the price were high enough (say a different bomb that had to be made for individuals - perhaps a virus?) would you think a year would be too harsh? 6 months even? I'd love to see the effects last much longer. Certain people could do with being a pin cushion for a few months for how they act around here :)
I think with the current cost 1 month is the right amount. 6 months 1 year that would be interesting, but what cost 100b?
agreed. a week or two is nothing. One year probably a tad too long.
1 Month?
Hmm .... maybe a month and his money on hand is displayed for that month? :P