Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

dirty bomb

Started by Unknown_Element [450910] on in Graveyard.

165 replies · 3.53k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 166 / 166 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

mug [553318] Committee Committee

hmm double helmet double everything, guess ched didn't think of this when he added multiple armors in.
Kharma [156342]

And this is why I never sell my hazmat suit when I wonder if I should xD Well this should be interesting.....

The 7 way might have just gotten a bit more complicated....
Kharma [156342]

Dear god that would hurt.....

I'd hate it to happen to me, but definitely a few people with mega stats I'd like to see it happen to :P
kyle8048 [488020]

delete is too harsh, maybe just a passive reduction for a month

A reduction based on radioactivity.


Stats start of really nerfed (5%?) and gradually go back to 100 after a month just like the half life of an atomic isotope


Cartman [1621675]

That's actually not a bad idea, the passive stat reduction, it should at least take half your stats off the entire faction for a week or so.
Kharma [156342]

If the price were high enough (say a different bomb that had to be made for individuals - perhaps a virus?) would you think a year would be too harsh? 6 months even? I'd love to see the effects last much longer. Certain people could do with being a pin cushion for a few months for how they act around here :)
kyle8048 [488020]

I think with the current cost 1 month is the right amount. 6 months 1 year that would be interesting, but what cost 100b?