I have problems me and my friend play but he send me money and rent for me pi but I see he and we found same ip I need plz to close this ip problems and it's well not reputed agin his name is grid and hell_doom and we wil not open torn city from the device when we will be together
Same ip
Started by Mr-fawzy [1885190] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
I have problems me and my friend play but he send me money and rent for me pi but I see he and we found same ip I need plz to close this ip problems and it's well not reputed agin his name is grid and hell_doom and we wil not open torn city from the device when we will be together
he has two ID's, grid and hell_down?
Yes because we was friend and see him but I don't know why this ip because our device is connected to mobile data I think
We r not same ip we play from different places I don't know y we got that issuse
No no grid and hell-doom not same ip
You say "your friend" but then give two names, you need to be more specific as to who your friend is. ID's would be useful
Yes its 2 grid and hell_doom i meet him but every one play from different place
ID numbers please.
Is it 2 friends or just 1 that has 2 ID's?
Also, did you ever login at the same place, like an Internet shop? Even if it was odifferent days?
It's 2 friend every have another id
ID numbers please Also, did you ever login at the same place, like an Internet shop? Even if it was on different days?
Grid 1563202 hell_Doom 1884957
No but we also use the mobile when we be together and open internet I think that's the problems
Yes yes we oppen from laptop in deficient day I remember
If you stay off the same devices or networks for 3 months you should be able to interact. If you connect to same network the 3 months starts again.
Ok and now I will wait 3 monthhh????
He send me money and house and I level 10 I want he send me my point from the 250 point we will not used any same device
hey you closed it ? you dont fix my probleme who should i talk or what should i do i wil not wait 3 month you from admin you must fix my probleme not clos it
You must now wait up to 3 months of not playing from the ips for this block to be lifted, there's nothing else we can do, as this is not a bug., it's intentional. That's why this thread was closed, thanks.