Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Same ip

Started by Mr-fawzy [1885190] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Mr-fawzy [1885190]

I have problems me and my friend play but he send me money and rent for me pi but I see he and we found same ip I need plz to close this ip problems and it's well not reputed agin his name is grid and hell_doom and we wil not open torn city from the device when we will be together
Mr-fawzy [1885190]

Yes because we was friend and see him but I don't know why this ip because our device is connected to mobile data I think


Porny [604593]

You say "your friend" but then give two names, you need to be more specific as to who your friend is. ID's would be useful
flufffy [494285]

ID numbers please.

Is it 2 friends or just 1 that has 2 ID's?

Also, did you ever login at the same place, like an Internet shop? Even if it was odifferent days?
flufffy [494285]
ID numbers please Also, did you ever login at the same place, like an Internet shop? Even if it was on different days?
flufffy [494285]

If you stay off the same devices or networks for 3 months you should be able to interact. If you connect to same network the 3 months starts again.
Mr-fawzy [1885190]

He send me money and house and I level 10 I want he send me my point from the 250 point we will not used any same device
Mr-fawzy [1885190]

hey you closed it ? you dont fix my probleme who should i talk or what should i do i wil not wait 3 month you from admin you must fix my probleme not clos it
Porny [604593]

You must now wait up to 3 months of not playing from the ips for this block to be lifted, there's nothing else we can do, as this is not a bug., it's intentional. That's why this thread was closed, thanks.