Why was there a huge rise in prices for EDVD?
EDVD
Started by EcoPanda [1893148] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- mug [553318] Committee
· 7 likes ·
the stock BB of the item costs 200m+ and gives you an item that sells for jack squat weekly - the amount of noobs in the game is also increasing. Once adult novelties 10 stars comes out 1 star | …
Why was there a huge rise in prices for EDVD?
I don't know, but I won't complain! [:tongue:]
the stock BB of the item costs 200m+ and gives you an item that sells for jack squat weekly - the amount of noobs in the game is also increasing.
Once adult novelties 10 stars comes out
| 1 star | Blackmail | + Money | (1 job points) |
| 3 star | Voyeur | + Erotic DVD Reduced from 100 jp's | (20 job points) |
| 5 star | Party Supplies | Pack of Trojans | (500 job points) |
| 7 star | Bondage | - 25% enemy speed | (Passive) |
| 10 star | Indecent | + 100% bonus to Erotic DVD's |
neat
You're only 8 days old...... Not much of a rise since you've been a member ;)
At least THE noob found out how to check price history
Glad it worked out in your favor. I bought a crap ton of FHC's before i took some time off @ around 25m. Logged in 2 months later to see they dropped to 12 to 13m.
The number of noobs increasing is probably the single most important reason for the increase in demand. Also, there are a few popular guides that stress the importance of happiness when training with low stats, I'm sure those have had an impact too.
might finally sell my PRN stock BB after over 3 years >.>
Stop tracking my history! Oh wait, you mean Torn porn. Awks.
Future changes with the 2.0 system.
What I guessed was right.
Because more teenagers than ever are playing this game and in the UK the government have made it difficult to watch porn on the internet, which has increased the popularity and use of EDVD's.
I just feel sorry for ED having VD. At least most of these conditions are easily treatable these days
peace bro
*forgets logging off from multi account*
I didn't really work hard for it, I just stockpiled them from stock benefit. I sold 80 of them this weekend, at prices between 1.7 and 1.9 mil. The rest is for personal use, in a couple of weeks.
That's the very reason I sold my stash xD
Seems like there have been a few hoarders working on this item recently.
there's expected changes coming to the item, the BB is 200m+ vs the past 50m and there are already buffs/new players pushing the current price, with drugs 2.0 i honest expect them to hit 3-4m each.